REDEX Priority Program
Receive priority service from REDEX dealerships as you travel across America! REDEX dealerships have service departments that stand out from the rest.
When our customers travel, they will take our dealership with them. With the PRIORITY SERVICE CARD, they will be given priority service at 100 REDEX dealerships in 36 states.
HOW DO YOU USE THE
REDEX PRIORITY SERVICE PROGRAM?
As a transient customer on the road your REDEX network is here to make sure any service issue that will impede the functionality of you using your RV will be given the highest priority at all REDEX member dealerships.
To use this valuable network of dealerships, please follow these simple rules and instructions.
- Does the problem impede the functionality of you RV? If the answer is yes, call your home REDEX dealership and explain the service needed.
- Your home REDEX dealer will then help you decide the priority.
- You will then be guided as to what to do next, whether or not you should wait for repair upon returning home, or have repaired ASAP.
- If immediate repair is needed you will be contacted with the nearest REDEX dealer for their assistance, and make arrangements to get you into their service department.
- If you are not able to contact your home dealer, go to redexrv.com and locate the nearest REDEX dealer. At that point please follow these steps.
- Place your call to the closest REDEX dealership and identify yourself as a transient REDEX customer in need of priority service.
- Give them your name and the name of your home REDEX dealership.
- They will communicate with you on the issue and timing needed to take care of your issue. All repairs are subject to parts availability.
- The REDEX dealership will assist you in making any overnight accommodations if needed.